Our hosts debrief on the Midterm election and what the results mean for the next two years of politics in Washington. For a deep dive into industry-specific policy assessments of Midterm results, check out our episode published Wednesday that features the full audio of the PRG team’s morning-after analysis webinar. Full materials can be found on PRG’s website here.
On the morning of November 7, the PRG team hosted the fourth installment of its award-winning post-election analysis series. Here is an enhanced version of the full audio, featuring the following topics and speakers:
– An overview of the results by PRG Co-Heads Scott Segal and Dee Martin
– An interview with Brian Wolff, Executive Vice President of Policy and External Affairs at EEI and former Senior Strategist to then-Majority Leader Nancy Pelosi
– An environment and energy discussion with PRG Principal Anna Burhop and PRG Senior Counsel Christine Wyman
– An infrastructure and tax discussion with PRG Principals Anna Burhop and Liam Donovan
– A trade and product safety discussion with PRG Partners Paul Nathanson and Josh Zive and PRG Principal John Lee
– A Congressional oversight and investigations discussion with PRG Co-Head Dee Martin and PRG Partner Josh Zive
Our guest this week is Sean Trende (@SeanTrende), Senior Elections Analyst at RealClearPolitics, and today it’s all Midterms all the time (plus a bit of Halloween candy rankings and college basketball discussions).